Fried Egg Stud Earrings
- FREE SHIPPING on Aussie orders $75+
- Almost Gone! 1 left
- Layered design with etched detail
- Made from acrylic
- Uniquely designed & handmade in Brisbane
- Size: 2.5cm high by 2.8cm wide stud
The Fat Mango Difference – Our Earrings Are Kind To Sensitive Ears.
Just because your ears are sensitive doesn’t mean you should miss out on all the fun!
No one likes itchy, upset ears and unlike most other earring brands, we only use surgical steel earring posts on our earrings. Surgical steel is known for being extra kind to the most sensitive of ears, it will never rust or tarnish and leaves your lobes in tip top condition.
Rather than using cheap metal backing clasps, we use high quality comfort backings as standard on all of our designs. Our comfort backs keep your earring stable on your lobe, are extra comfy and kind to the fussiest of lobes.
We do our best to ship orders within 1 business day of being received, however at busy times such restocks please allow up to 3 business days for your order to be sent.
For items that are listed as a preorder, they will be dispatched by the date noted in the individual listing. Any in stock items that are in the same order as a preorder will be held and the items shipped together.
Once your order has been sent, you will receive an email notification with your tracking number so you can follow it on its journey.
We utilise the Australia Post network and are therefore able to ship to Parcel Lockers and PO Boxes, in fact we strongly recommend this to ensure your parcel is not left at a location that is unattended leaving it at risk of theft.
Estimated delivery time frames can be found on the Australia Post website.
Standard Postage $9
- with signature $11
Express Postage $12
- with signature $14
Free shipping is automatically offered at checkout to any order $75 and over sending to an Australian Address.
Parcels eligible for free shipping are sent via standard postage without a signature required.
Please remember that Express Post is simply a shipping method and does not speed up the dispatch time frame for your order.
New Zealand - $20
Other select Countries* - $25
International Orders are sent via Standard Air via Australia Post which includes a tracking number. You, as the customer, are responsible for all customs/duties fees, if applicable. Estimated delivery time frames can be found on the Australia Post website.
*We currently ship to United States, Canada, Switzerland, Hong Kong SAR, Japan & Singapore.
Unfortunately we are unable to ship to the UK and countries within the EU due to recent tax changes.
- For all shipping information, please see our Shipping Page
To keep your treasured earrings in tip top condition here are some helpful tips
- Ensure you store in a clean, dry location out of direct sunlight.
- Keep your beauties away from cosmetics, perfumes, hairspray, water and moisturizers as they can cause damage. Remember to put them on last and take them off first.
- To keep your item clean please gently buff using a jewellery polishing cloth.
- We recommend using Bon Maxie Earring Stands and have done so for Nicole's personal collection for the last 4 years. Bon Maxie Stands ensure your earrings are displayed in all their glory, yet kept safe and tidy. Bon Maxie offers Fat Mango friends $10 off any full priced item, just use the code FATMANGO10 at checkout. Nicole has both the Mega and the Regular size stand, you can see them both in action here and here
- Be gentle when removing the backing from the earring post. Pulling, twisting and other rough movement can cause the glue to weaken and may mean your earring post may come loose or fall off over time. Should your earring post come loose, please contact us for instructions on how to repair.
- Ensure you handle your pieces with care, they are delicate and like anything, if dropped, stepped on or otherwise mishandled it can result in scratches and breakage.
We understand that accidents can happen, if you damage or break your piece, please contact us we can advise if the damage if fixable and depending on the damage we may be able to direct you how to repair.
Alternatively, if it can be fixed, we are also happy to do this for you, however please bear in mind that postage costs for items sent for repair are the responsibility of the buyer along with any costs incurred for fixing your item. Any item sent for repair should be returned with signature on delivery.
We do our best in showcasing our products as they appear, however colours may differ due to differences in computer monitors, devices and lighting during photography.
As our items are entirely handmade, there may be what some consider to be minor imperfections.