Gyoza Stud Earrings
- FREE SHIPPING on Aussie orders $75+
- In stock, ready to ship
- Layered design featuring hand painted detail
- Made from acrylic and sustainable Bamboo
- Size: 3cm Steamer Basket Stud
- Uniquely designed & handmade on the Fleurieu Peninsula, South Australia
⚠ Warning: Wearing these Gyoza Earrings may result in uncontrollable cravings and a sudden obsession with Japanese cuisine.
The Fat Mango Difference – Our Earrings Are Kind To Sensitive Ears.
Just because your ears are sensitive doesn’t mean you should miss out on all the fun!
No one likes itchy, upset ears and unlike most other earring brands, we only use surgical steel earring posts on our earrings. Surgical steel is known for being extra kind to the most sensitive of ears, it will never rust or tarnish and leaves your lobes in tip top condition.
Rather than using cheap metal backing clasps, we use high quality comfort backings as standard on all of our designs. Our comfort backs keep your earring stable on your lobe, are extra comfy and kind to the fussiest of lobes.