To keep your treasured earrings in tip top condition here are some helpful tips
- Ensure you store in a clean, dry location out of direct sunlight.
- Keep your beauties away from cosmetics, perfumes, hairspray, water and moisturizers as they can cause damage. Remember to put them on last and take them off first.
- To keep your item clean please gently buff using a jewellery polishing cloth.
- We recommend using Bon Maxie Earring Stands and have done so for Nicole's personal collection for the last 4 years. Bon Maxie Stands ensure your earrings are displayed in all their glory, yet kept safe and tidy. Bon Maxie offers Fat Mango friends $10 off any full priced item, just use the code FATMANGO10 at checkout. Nicole has both the Mega and the Regular size stand, you can see them both in action here and here
- Be gentle when removing the backing from the earring post. Pulling, twisting and other rough movement can cause the glue to weaken and may mean your earring post may come loose or fall off over time. Should your earring post come loose, please contact us for instructions on how to repair.
- Ensure you handle your pieces with care, they are delicate and like anything, if dropped, stepped on or otherwise mishandled it can result in scratches and breakage.
We understand that accidents can happen, if you damage or break your piece, please contact us we can advise if the damage if fixable and depending on the damage we may be able to direct you how to repair.
Alternatively, if it can be fixed, we are also happy to do this for you, however please bear in mind that postage costs for items sent for repair are the responsibility of the buyer along with any costs incurred for fixing your item. Any item sent for repair should be returned with signature on delivery.