Caring for Your Products
To keep your earrings in tip top condition we have provided some helpful tips below
- Ensure you store in a clean, dry location out of direct sunlight.
- We recommend using Bon Maxie Earring Stands to ensure your earrings are displayed in all their glory, yet kept safe and tidy. I have used Bon Maxie earring stands for my personal collection and have done so for the last 4 years. Bon Maxie offers Fat Mango friends $10 off any full priced item, just use the code fatmango10 at checkout.
- Keep your beauties away from cosmetics, perfumes, hairspray, water and moisturizers as they can cause damage.
- To keep your item clean please use a jewellery polishing cloth
- Be gentle when removing the backing from the earring post. Pulling, twisting and other rough movement can cause the glue to weaken and may mean your earring post may come loose or fall off over time. Should your earring post come loose, please contact us for instructions on how to repair.
- Ensure you handle your pieces with care, they are delicate and like anything, if dropped, stepped on or otherwise mishandled it can result in breakage.
We understand that accidents can happen, if you damage or break your piece, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org we can advise if the damage if fixable and depending on the damage we may be able to direct you how to repair. Alternatively, if it can be fixed, we are also happy to do this for you, however please bear in mind that postage costs for items sent for repair are the responsibility of the buyer along with any costs incurred for fixing your item. Any item sent for repair should be returned with signature on delivery.
Want your garments to last? Treat them with care! All fabric has been prewashed/preshrunk. It is recommended to be washed using a gentle clothing detergent, on a gentle or handwash cycle using cold water. Please dry on a hanger out of direct sun light. We also recommend washing with similar colours. Placing your item in the dryer or in the sun will cause it to fade, shrink and ruin your garment.